So i have decided to join the Summer of Color Blog party at the Twinkle Twinkle Blog. This looks like so much fun. You can click on the button on the right side of my blog to take you to the right place or the link above :) This started yesterday, June 6, and for this first week, we are supposed to tell what we kind of projects we are planning for the next 10 weeks. So, here goes:
Every August, I enter a Plein Air painting competition in a small town (Helper) here in Utah during their Arts Festival. Last year was the first year i had a booth with my son and we did not sell much :( This year, just since about January, i have started making cards and mini albums and i am planning to make some of these for the booth this year in addition to the oil paintings :) So i figure i can make cards and mini albums in the themes from the Summer of Color and also maybe do some oil paintings. Usually i do landscape paintings but you never know what I might be able to incorporate into those :)
This seems like a really fun and easy challenge for the summer months. There will be a prize every week drawn randomly from the posts and it is free! Why don't you join me?
Take care and God Bless,
Becky
Oh, I can't wait to see what you do - they all sound great! Thank you so much for playing along, Kristin xo
ReplyDeleteHi Becky! Nice to meet you! :) I'm looking forward to seeing you at Summer of Color challenge. :) Cards and mini albums sound great. I hope you have better luck at this years booth.:)
ReplyDeleteWelcome to Summer of Color! I can't wait to share with each other our wonderful talents and see what the other is going to do!
ReplyDeleteThanks ladies for your sweet comments. I hope so too Natasha. I want to be an oil painter artist but I think I am better at paper crafts :) I am excited to get started next week!
ReplyDeletehello! Look forward to seeing what you make this summer!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on winning!!!
ReplyDelete