Sunday, June 12, 2011

Another new card

A while back I saw a card I loved with fabric in the background and it reminded me of this fabulous fabric i bought years ago to make some cute little outfit for one of my girls - of course the outfit never got made and I have yards of this fabric which I still love.  It is kind of a denim or canvas - thick cotton like that.  So i pulled it out and ripped off a 6 inch strip to use in my paper crafts and here is the first project:


I love how the edges frayed.  i crumped, then inked and distressed the edges of my CS and added the lace, buttons, rose and pearls all for extra texture.  And yes this is being entered into the Tickled Pink Stamps Challenge #23 - Texture.  Hope you enjoy this card.  Now off to my craft room for some more fun! 
Becky

4 comments:

  1. Wow, lovely vintage feeling. That fabric is perfect!
    Thanks for showing us your work at Tickled Pink Stamps.
    Hugs Ing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Becky, this is fabulous! Love the shabby chic, vintage-ness! That fabric is gorgeous! It's cool that you have the image on colored card stock! Thanks for
    playing along with Tickled Pink Stamps Challenges! :)
    Regan ~ Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card - love all the texture and the colours!

    Thanks for joining us at TPSC!

    / Jeanette

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card. Love the uncoloured image. Plenty of texure for sure!!

    Thanks for joining us at TPSC and good luck. xx

    ReplyDelete