I just ordered a Cuttlebug from Overstock.com and this is the first time i have used it. In fact, this embossing plate is the only one i have so far but I thought it was perfect for this card! I hope you all like it! I think Evie looks perfect in blue and yellow! I am also entering this card into the twinkle twinkle like a star.summer-of-color-blue challengewhich is to use the color blue this week.
Next up is an album i have made for my niece who is going to have a baby in July - His name is going to be Mason. I suppose the joke will be on all of us if he turns out to be a she :) As this is a little boy album it is mostly blue and I am entering this into the Summer of Color challenge also. Here is the cover of the album and some of the pages.





This is wonderful! I love your card (great blue flower and wonderful composition ;) and your baby book is so sweet - there couldn't be a more meaningful gift. AND congrats on being our first winner! So happy for you. Also, I think that your link may not have worked for the blue week? I got you from last week's post - you are welcome to link again if you'd like. Thank you, xoxo
ReplyDeleteHi Kristin - thanks for your sweet comments. I see my link under this weeks post #38. i linked again so now i am #47. both are for the same link but i don't know how to remove the #38.
ReplyDeleteHi Becky - Thanks for the lovely comment you left on my blog. I scurried on over here and you have lovely work yourself! I became a new follower and look forward to seeing more from you!
ReplyDeletehugs
Deanne
http://deannescreativejuice.blogspot.com
Yet a lovely card!
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at TPSC!
/ Jeanette
Another wonderful card , Becky! LOVE the big blue flower on it! And your baby album is very sweet! I'm sure it will be treasured! Thanks for playing along at Tickled Pink Stamps Challenges! :)
ReplyDeleteXX
Regan ~ Design Team