Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Last card for today

i thought i better go ahead and get this posted.  I will probably forget tomorrow and this is for a challenge that ends on Thursday.

This is being entered into the Designed2Delight Challenge.  Faith provides a free digital image on the first Friday of each month for us to use.  You should really check out her blog - her challenges are fun and if you enter, you get another free digi to use the next time.  and her images are cute!

I am also entering this into Gill's challenge #8 - pink and green with flowers

Hope you enjoyed my creations today. 

Take care and God Bless,
Becky

2 comments:

  1. Such a cute card. I love the layout. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW becky this is a fabby card creation - the colours are brilliant. I enter into Faiths challenges weekly as love them. but i missed out the previous week with being in hospital! thanks for entering into the challenge this time - im just about to close it and launch the new one. hope you will come back and enter again.

    ReplyDelete