Imagine my surprise when i went over to the
Scrap That blog today and discovered i had won the June Kit from the Scrap That blog hop earlier in the month! They announce the winner in the monthly newsletter and I could not remember getting it so was hoping to see who won when I went over there. I think my heart stopped for a second and my mouth hung open when i saw my name :) The kits are soooo beautiful and since my budget is not allowing me to order any of them at the moment, I hop every month hoping against hope that I will actually win... and this time I did!!! Just look at this GORGEOUS kit
Isn't it just gorgeous? Lori told me it went out in the mail today (thank goodness the postal service is functional in Canada again) and i can't wait to get it! Sorry to gloat, but I just can't help it :) Thanks Scrap That for this lovely prize. All you peoples should go check them out. click on the link above or the blinkie on my side bar. They have these hops every month so there should be a new one coming in pretty soon!
Hugs and God Bless,
Becky
No comments:
Post a Comment