Tuesday, June 21, 2011

June RAK card from Amanda

I am so sorry Amanda that it has taken me so long to post those beautiful card you sent me!  This card is so gorgeous.  It has such sparkle!  These pictures never quite do the card justice.  This black and white background feels like fabric - is that fabric Amanda?  would love to know how you did this card :)  love the twine flower too!  Thank you so much Amanda!


God Bless,
Becky

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog today for the It's Officially Summer blog hop. I'm now following you.

    ~Sarah
    http://simplyshaddock.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Becky. I am so happy you like your card. To answer your question the black and white "fabric" is really a type of paper I found at my Joann's. I have to tell you its kinda pricey when not on sale. Have a wonderful day
    Amanda
    http://craftsbyamanda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a fabby card - i love the touchy feely kind of card as its makes things more luxurious

    ReplyDelete