Here is a closeup of just the top so you can see the details better....
Now, little Miss Willow is going to be entered into the Tickled Pink Stamps Challenge #25 in which we are supposed to use ribbon and lace and a TPS image of course :)
She is also going to be entered into the Deep Ocean Challenge Blog #2 in which we are to use Flowers. TPS is sponsoring this challenge so you know I want to be in on this one :)
and finally, last but never least, she is going into the Green color challenge at http://twinkletwinklelikeastar.blogspot.com/2011/06/summer-of-color-green.html. We are give bonus if we used the color Citron - now i could not find much on that color except that it is kind of a yellow-green and i thought this green colored pencil that i won earlier in this summer of color challenge would be the perfect color and it is as close to citron as i am going to get :)
This next card is for Gill's Sketch Challenge #9. This was difficult for me and I am not really happy with the way the card turned out, but entered it anyway. I think i am cutting it very close to the deadline since Gill is in Scotland and way ahead of my time zone :)
These last two cards are both featuring Sweet Pea Stamps. This is for the In a Sweet Pea Dream challenger #15 in which we were to use lace on our cards and a SP stamp of course. I have a few of these and I like to color them ahead of time and have them on hand for when I need them. Tonight I threw these 2 cards together and did not even realize they were the same image until just now :/ I think it is time for bed :) Not sure if i will enter them both or if i even can so going to enter this top one for sure and maybe the second one if possible.
Well friends, i hope you like my cards. sorry this is such a long post. I obviously need to get out of the house more since I can't seem to stop talking. i will hopefully soon get to the point where my challenge posts are short and sweet and to the point.
Take care and God Bless!
Becky
love your cards and loving the lime greens...xxx
ReplyDeleteGorgeous cards Becky... and I just love Miss Willow...
ReplyDeleteJenny x
Your cards are just beautiful!
ReplyDeleteJessi xox
Beautiful cards!
ReplyDeleteThey are beautiful! And yes, that pencil is perfect! Thanks so much for playing along Becky, xo
ReplyDeleteoh I love the 'parade' of cards, long posts are fine with me! lol
ReplyDeleteThese are gorgeous, love those sweet pea stamps!
hugs & blessings
They are very nice.
ReplyDeleteI am just starting to make my own, and for sure I will be borrowing a couple of ideas, like introducing lace material on them.
Wonderful cards, Becky! Looks like you've been quite busy! Of course, my favorite would be Willow! ;) Love the greens - so funky and fresh! Just perfect for the image! The lace, buttons and flowers are all lovely details as well! Thanks for playing along @ Tickled Pink Stamps Challenges! :)
ReplyDeleteXX
Regan ~ Design Team
Thanks ladies for your sweet comments!
ReplyDeleteI adore these last two! Really fun!
ReplyDeleteBecky wow youve been busy. love all your cards and the one for my challenge fits perfect - its a lovely card and your layout is just spot on. thanks for taking part.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at TPSC this week!
/ Jeanette