This card i made for the Flutter By Wednesdays challenge #160. i actually used the sketch from the Magical Monday Challenge Sketch - kind of confused myself. I am supposed to use something magical for the Magical Monday Challenge so I will be creating something else for that challenge - LOVE this sketch though :)
This second card I made for the More Than Favors Wacky Wednesday #43 red/white/blue challenge.
Also entering into the Party Time Tuesdays Patriotic Challenge.
Okay, that's it for now. Hopefully Blogger won't kick me out when I try to save this. Looks like things are okay so far :) Hugs!
God Bless,
Becky
Love how clean and simple this is. Your vintage image is adorable. Thanks so much for playing in the Party Time Tuesdays 4th of July challenge. Hope to see you again soon.
ReplyDelete~Renee
PTT DT
I love the silhouette image! Thanks for joining us at Party Time Tuesdays!
ReplyDeleteWonderful creations! Thank you for playing along with my flutter by challenge!
ReplyDeleteHi Becky Gill did my header for me I just foung the skull and she did the rest bless her I put the birthday cake with the hunk on a card for my friends daughters 16th birthday card she loved it as it was the first "grown up" card she had had lol she did blush though
ReplyDeleteJacki xx
Great card! I'm joining you this week at More Than Favors. I'm your newest follower. Please check out my blog too.
ReplyDelete:) Jenni
http://mylollipopgarden.blogspot.com
Thanks for stopping by my blog during the pink/black/white blog hop. I am now a follower. Be sure to check back in to see who wins our prizes :)
ReplyDelete~Lisa
www.scrapaholic22.blogspot.com