So, do you know my friend Brynn from Flair and Frills? If you don't, you need to get to know her. She is so sweet and genuine, not to mention a creative genius :) She is having an enormous giveaway for reaching 1000 followers - $500 in goodies to the winner. She will be having a blog hop at the end of this month and this giveaway ends on July 2, which is her 30th birthday (she is just a baby). So here is a picture:
I am not even sure that is everything. She is also giving away an extra prize for the person who gets the most new followers for her blog. If you want to, you can tell her i sent you. But you don't have to. I would love to win this but more importantly I want her to reach her goal because I love her to pieces and i think you will too :) Believe me, you won't be sorry you visited her blog! Here is the link to her giveaway : http://flairandfrillscreativity.blogspot.com/2011/06/1000-follower-contest-with-500-in.html
Take care and God bless,
Becky

Straight to my HEART dear Becky! Thank you for your kind words! I appreciate your devotion and support, I HEART YOU and you (as one of my fabulous friends) are the reason I keep creating and keep sharing! HUGS darling!
ReplyDelete