Tuesday, June 14, 2011
Rak card from Debbie
Today i received my RAK card for May from Debbie! It was sooo worth the wait! Just look at this gorgeous card! The pictures don't nearly do it justice. I love that she cut out the front so you can see the sweet sentiment on the inside. Thanks Debbie!
Now in case you don't know what i am talking about, I am in a RAK club sponsored and put together lovingly by Gill at Creations by Gill M. Each month we have a theme for which to make a card and Gill puts us together with a random partner from the list of participants. We then send our card to our partner for that month. The partner changes each month. I have had so much fun with this. Only a few of us in the club are from the states - most are from the UK and I have loved getting cards from around the world :)
God bless,
Becky
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Your RAK card is super cute. You should have posted a picture of the one you sent too (or maybe you did?! ha) The exchange sounds fun too.
ReplyDeleteYou might want to pop over to my blog....just saying...... http://scrapwithstacy.blogspot.com
Hugs, Stacy H-W
This is a Gorgeous Card! I love the cut out on front! A great Idea! Tee
ReplyDeleteWhat a BEAUTIFUL card to receive! Where is this RAK list, I've got to get on it, I'd LOVE to surprise others with little treats and home made cards!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful work!!! Thanks for your comments on my blog, you are so sweet!
ReplyDeleteRebecca "Crafting Misfit"
craftingmisfit.blogspot.com