Tuesday, June 7, 2011

I made another tag today and i really love this one, but i cannot seem to get a very good picture.  This is a sweet pea stamp.  i used paper from my stash, i think the solid papers are Colorbok and the print on the bottom is  DCWV stack i think - Four Seasons. 

So with this tag I am entering these challenges:
Whimsical Wednesday Tag It.  The challenge is to make a tag with bling
Sweet Pea challenge for June 1.  the challenge is to make a project using something with "gorgeous wings"
Deep Ocean Challenge Blog.  This is the first challenge for this brand new challenge blog.  It is "anything goes.

I have one more card to post but it may have to wait.  I am wiped out and gotta get up early tomorrow.  the 8th grade kids from the play are graduating and I probably won't see most of them again and they have begged me to come to their graduation.  We will all be bawling :)
Becky

7 comments:

  1. Becky,
    Your tag turned out just beautiful! I LOVE how her wings looks so whimsical. Very pretty papers and love the pearls on the top! Great job and Thank You for playing along with us at Whimsical Wednesday's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my your tag is soo pretty!Great job,Thank you for joining us at Whimsical Wednesday!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Ladies! i think this is the first time I have played in one of your challenges but planning to do more in the future :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty tag! I love that stamp and how you glittered the wings. Nice touch adding the little stars to make them look like starfish. Nice job with the challenge. Thank you for joining us at Whimsical Wednesdays.

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful tag - love the wings. Thanks for playing along with In a Sweet Pea Dream.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your tag is just wonderful! The image is perfect and the pearls at the top such a classy touch. I really like the glitter on her wings. You did a great job with this challenge.
    Thanks for playing along with us at Whimsical Wednesday.
    Crafty best,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  7. great card, love the image and the paper!
    Thank you for joining us at Deep Ocean Challenge Blog,
    Hugs,Alberto

    ReplyDelete