Saturday, June 25, 2011

New blue card


I made this card with several challenges in mind and then it kind of spread LOL.  First the sketch is from Elizabeth Bell's World Challenge Blog.  I did it in blues to fill the requirements for Creations By Gill Challenge to use Blue.  I am going to make an envelope for it and send it to St. Luke's Hospice Charity,

This will also be entered into the following challenges:
Belles n Whistles (BNW) challenge to use wings
Paper Crafting Journey - anything goes
Make It Monday #42 - anything goes

Okay, I guess that is about it.  I hope you all like this card as much as I do :)  Love this Elizabeth Bell image - it is the only one i have at the moment but hoping to change that soon.  Bought new white lace yesterday as all I seem to have is ecru :) 

Hugs and God Bless,
Becky

23 comments:

  1. Becky what a beautiful card thanks for the comments you left me on my blog lol about your daughter gave me a giggle I do love those to images though and they are great to colour in oh and any time you want any advice on base cards if I can help I will no probs after all we crafters love helping each other out well I do anyway.What you said about your lace if I don't have the right colour I colour it with promarkers leave it to dry a few mins then add it to card it colours beautifully anyway thanks for joining in at CBGM I know she will be over herself when she gets back
    Jacki xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful, love the colouring and such a sweet image, I saw your card on Make It Monday and came for a closer look, I've joined as a follower too,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely - so pretty!! The fairy is perfect for the challenge and I really like that lace - so very delicate!! Thanks for supporting us in the St Luke's Charity Card Challenge. Hope to see you again next month!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI becky,
    Thanks for the lovely comment on my blog about my faerie garden!! Photo's definitely don't capture the true beauty of it!! Just wanted to pop in and let you know that you had done everything right as far as the PCJ blog hop and challenge goes!! So thanks for playing! Love your card!! It's gorgeous!! HUgs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Becky I love how you used the lace the lace as edging x
    Thanks for hopping along with us on our summer blog hop at paper crafting journey - good luck x
    ((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Becky

    Fabulous card, such a sweet image. The lace edging is very pretty.

    Thank you for sharing with us at Make It Monday this week.

    Michelle :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Becky!!! Fabby card!
    TFS & playing along Paper Crafting Journey's 1st blog hop and "anything goes" challenge!

    Laura PCJDT

    ReplyDelete
  8. GOrgeous card Becky! Love all the blue and this image is so pretty! Love what you did with the sketch and thanks for playing along with the wing challenge! That is so sweet to send it on to the Hospice!!
    :)Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely creation.

    The wee girl is really cute and seems deep in thought, "thinking of you"!

    You've met the design brief really well.

    Well done.

    Sorry for the late comment, I've been away all weekend with Gill McCall who runs this challenge.

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beatiful image and fabulous creation you've made with it. Thanks so much for supporting our charity cards challenge and coming to fly with us this month from all the way across the Atlantic :-D
    Best wishes
    Craftilicious x
    St Luke's Charity Cards Challenge Founder

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really beautiful design with the blue colors!! I love this image! Such a beautiful creation! Thanks so much for joining in our Belles n’ Whistles Challenge! Smiles, *Vicki* ~ Belles n’ Whistles Designer

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your card is so sweet and perfect for the St Lukes charity card challenge. Thank you for joining us all the way across the Atlantic.
    Lynne xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Becky wow this is gorgeious - thanks for playing along this week - i knew there was something odd though - its not the challenge last day yet - your ahead of time this time lol !! i know that was cheeky hee hee

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Becky me again doining my rounds for another challenge lol thanks for joining us at PCJ with this great card BTW I will be sending your RAK card out in next day or so take care
    Jacki xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Becky~~Amazing image and darling in blue!!! How nice of you to gift this to charity:)
    That lace is PERFECT for this card--Love it!!! Great take on sketch :)
    Thanks for joining us at EBWorld!!!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is really fantastic! Such a gorgeous image and colouredso perfectly! Great take on the sketch, too!

    Thanks so much for joining our EBW challenge.

    Hugs, Kiki

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hello Becky, Beautiful card perfect images. You have done a great job with Lynda's sketch.
    Thank you for joining us at EB World this month!!!
    Hugz Janiel

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi dear,
    Very cute and lovely card.
    Thanks for join us at EBWorld challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is just gorgeous Becky. I love the colours and the image is so cute. Thanks for joining us at the EBW challenge. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Very pretty card! Love the lace you used! Thank you for joining us over at Elisabeth Bell's World!

    Hugs,
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gorgeous card. I love the colours you've used.

    Thanks for joining us at EBW Challenge.

    Hugs
    Penni
    X

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful work! The fairy's darling isn't she? :) Thanks for joining the Elisabeth Bell's World Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Ohh! What a beautiful take on our sketch!! Love all the blues... Thank's for playing along with us at EBW!!

    Hugs
    Linda

    ReplyDelete