Thursday, June 30, 2011

Sweet Baby Girl

This is my f irst altered canvas.... This sweet baby belong's to my daughter's friend and I made this for the mommy, but when my daughter saw it, she snatched it so i guess i will be making another one for mommy :)


I used the sketch from CLP challenge #37 for this so will be entering into that challenge. 
Also this will be entered into the Summer of Color - Pink! challenge.  I may do another entry for this challenge as I have other pink designs in my head :)

By the way, this is the third time I have tried to post this so i hope it works this time.  Blogger is giving me fits!  I have some other things to post but better see if this one works first. Hugs!

God Bless,
Becky

11 comments:

  1. You first altered canvas! Wonderful - and it is so sweet - no wonder it was stolen ;) Have fun making another - maybe in yellow? ;) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kristin! I forgot about the wax... Yellow for next week's challenge you mean? :) I seem to be having more trouble getting my projects in early. Planning to work on my yellow this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is beautiful....and i am all clucky over that photo...just beautiful...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So lovely! Thanks so much for joining the CLP June Challenge!

    Hugs Tanja

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really, really cuuute! :D Such a sweet baby!!
    Thank you so much for entering the June sketch at the CLP challenge blog!!

    Hugs, Hege

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks ladies! My daughter has decided i can give this one to the mommy after all because she wants a different picture LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. How wonderful...such a pretty baby~

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so beautiful ad sweet!
    Do you mind if I borrow your idea?
    I will be redecorating my girls room shortly and something of the sort will look great!
    (I have never altered a canvas before, so it will be a great guidance)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Noemi - go ahead and borrow this idea :) I am sure I can't take credit for it anyway! Would love to see how your daughter's room looks when you are finished :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like how you layered all the different papers. It made a great background for the picture.

    ReplyDelete