I am not really a blogger but needed a place to show my occasional creations!
Sunday, July 3, 2011
May i have this dance?
This is a card I made tonight for a couple of challenges. I am only going to link up one tonight though because it is 2:00 in the morning and I am tired, but this challenge ends tomorrow at noon and I don't want to miss it. So tomorrow I will edit and add the other links.
Those two images are just too cute. I really love their adorable costumes. What a great take on the challenge this week. I'm so glad you shared your creation with us at Papercraft Star!
Yup, love the pink and gray color combination, Becky! The sweet little roses and stick pins are wonderful additions! Thanks for playing along at Tickled Pink Stamps Challenges! :) XX Regan - GDT
Fab Card Becky. Happy 4th July I hope you and your family have a fab day. :)
ReplyDeleteThose two images are just too cute. I really love their adorable costumes. What a great take on the challenge this week. I'm so glad you shared your creation with us at Papercraft Star!
ReplyDeleteSuch a gorgeous card. Love the image and the colours also. Hugs Michele x
ReplyDeleteYup, love the pink and gray color combination, Becky! The sweet little roses and stick pins are wonderful additions! Thanks for playing along at Tickled Pink Stamps Challenges! :)
ReplyDeleteXX
Regan - GDT