Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Summer of Color - Red with Wings

Are you ready for it?  This is the first time I have done more than one project for the Summer of Color Challenge.  This is not actually one of the ideas I had for red this week, but I needed to make a card for my niece's 5th birthday and what better paper than Paper Crate Emma's Shoppe?  I love this card and I hope you will too :)


The sketch I used is from CardPatterns sketch 124 so will be entering this into their challenge this week.

I have another card to load up so stay tuned :)

God Bless,
Becky

7 comments:

  1. Sweet sweet card, perfect for a little girl, and perfect for 'red'!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooohh I would love to get this card in the mail,it's so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE HER! This is an image after my own heart - so sweet and vintage - and sure to be a treasured card. Thanks again Becky! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute card and that image is aDorable!...she will love it...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Soooo cute Becky... I love that paper too...

    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty!
    I am sure your nice will love this card. I know I would!

    ReplyDelete