Tuesday, July 12, 2011

RAK card for July!

Look at this beautiful card I got from Jacki for July's RAK card.  (sorry i put it in sideways)



This is for the RAK club at Creations by Gill.  This is a great monthly club where we make a card according to the theme for that month and send it to someone else in the club - I am in the states but most of the group is from outside the US so that makes it doubly fun :)  Thanks Jacki - I love my card! 

Hugs and God Bless,
Becky

3 comments:

  1. The title of your blog makes me laugh! Thanks for the lovely comment on my blog today for the MFP hop, wishing you good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Becky, Your card club does sound like fun!!! I wanted to come and thank you for your visit to my blog today and tell you that I was born and raised in Utah... I have not lived there for many years but all of my family still does so I am there often..
    Happy card making to you...
    hugs, Janiel

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabby beach card - I NEED my holidays now !

    ReplyDelete