Here is my little red caboose :) This is in Helper, Utah and sits in an empty lot. I am not entirely sure of the history of it but as that is a coalmining and railroad town, I imagine it must have some significance. Maybe not though. Next time I am there, will have to check it out. I drew this and then colored it with colored pencils and pastels. I usually am an oil painter but I was too lazy to get out my paints!
No wings - but I had several ideas for red this week so if it is allowed, i may do another project with wings.
Hugs and God Bless,
Becky
This is FANTASTIC,you are very talented!!!
ReplyDeletexx
Very sweet!
ReplyDeleteGreat artwork, perfect for 'red'!
ReplyDeleteBecky, It's so great to see someone creating their own original art. A red caboose is perfect for the RED challenge.
ReplyDelete:) Chris / CS Designs
http://www.cs-designs.blogspot.com/
http://www.doodlepieces.blogspot.com/
Great picture.
ReplyDeletex
this is wonderful...any little boy would love to have this hanging in there room...big boy too...or girl for that matter...lol...
ReplyDeleteGreat.... love the effect of the pencils and pastels
ReplyDeleteTotally fabulous and look forward to seeing your next one in Red. Annette x
ReplyDeleteThis is really cool! I love the perspective you have created here - it looks like it could be a book illustration - wonderful red work. Thank you for sharing, xo
ReplyDeleteLove your red caboose....I love trains...and so this is very enduring since the caboose is no longer used.Also love your blog background!!
ReplyDeleteThis is a great red art piece! I love the history n' magic of trains~ I remember when I was young; an artist bought one and lived in it. He was a character~ Great idea~
ReplyDeleteThanks for the sweet comments! I am always so nervous about my art. Ella - i would love to live in a train :)
ReplyDelete