Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Digi Bells challenge

So here is my second card for this evening.  This is my newest Elisabeth Bell stamp from Belles and Whistles Stamps.  Isn't she just adorable?  I have been wanting this one since it came out and I finally broke down and ordered it :)  i am entering this into the Digi Bells Challenge.  They have 2 cute new digis from Elisabeth on the Digi Bells DT blog and if you love digis, you should check them out!  So so cute!  So this challenge is a blog hop and a challenge if you so choose to take it, which I did, and it is also a DT call!  I have never entered for a DT call, but I am considering it.  i just don't know if I am good enough.  So, here is the card (finally):


You can't really tell in this picture, but i used stickles on the dragonfly wings and the fairy wings.  This is an easel card.  The challenge was to use 3 papers, 2 embellishments, and 1 image - an EB image of course. 

I used the sketch for July from Graphicat Sketch Challenge.  I am entering this card into their challenge, although I just realized that they have all the papers matted and I did not do that so i hope this is still eligible :)  Going to give it a try.

And as this is an easel card, I am also going to enter this into the Craft Your Days Away Challenge #24 - Fancy Folds.  So that is it.  I keep thinking I will make my posts shorter, but they seem to just get longer.  Sorry about that :) 

Hugs and God Bless!
Becky

9 comments:

  1. Of course it's still eligible! This is an adorable image! She's so cute...flying on her dragonfly!
    Thank you so much for joining us at Graphicat Sketch's! Hope to see you again!
    Cheers
    Cheri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card, thank you for joining us at CYDA this time hope you will join us again, good luck xx.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just gorgeous.Thanks for sharing this with us at CYDA.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great take on the sketch hun!Love the glitter wings!!Good luck on the DT call.Thanks for playing with us at Graphicat Sketches

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Becky, thanks so much for popping in at my blog and leaving such a friendly message. I love the image you used on this card - and the Stickles look lovely on her wings too. Good luck in my giveaway draw! I've kept the guesses all hidden till the draw date but after that I'll be publishing them so everyone can see :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The glitter wings are adorable! Thanks for playing with the Graphicats!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Becky, THis is very Beatufiul!!! The colors are just stunning together with the image..
    Thanks for joining us for this month with the Digi Bell's hop!
    Good luck to you...
    hugs, Janiel

    ReplyDelete
  8. Becky dear this is sooo sweet~~Lovely image!!! Great take on the recipe challenge and good luck on the GDT call :)
    Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Digi Bells Blog Hop
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a sweet, cheery card! Great take on the Graphicat sketch, it's great to have you play along with us :)

    ReplyDelete