I am entering this card into a few challenges:
Tickled Pink Stamps Challenge #26 - flowers
Allsorts Challenge 110 - free and easy (gotta love that)
Scrappy Frogs Challenge - summer flowers
I hope everyone had a fabulous holiday weekend - those of you in the states and in Canada :) The weekend went way too fast for me - worked both Friday and Monday so it was rather short and usual for me. Went over to my sister's house last night for BBQ and watched fireworks - we can now have some aerial fireworks legally in Utah and we were absolutely surrounded by great fireworks without having to go to Sugarhouse Park (where we usually go) and face the crowds and the traffic. Very nice and relaxing. Of course, the kids didn't go - they had to be where the action was (sigh).
Ok, that's it for now.
Hugs and God bless -
Becky
Super card - your daughter is sure to love it!
ReplyDeleteThanks for playing Free & Easy with us at Allsorts this week.
Good luck.
Debs xx
What a gorgeous creation Becky! Thank you so much for entering the Allsorts challenge with this and good luck!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card Becky, I am sure your daughter will be delighted :)
ReplyDeleteSuper cute, Becky, and I'm sure your daughter loved it! Thanks again for playing along at Tickled Pink Stamps Challenges! :)
ReplyDelete{hugs}
Regan ~ Guest Designer