Hi all! I created a card yesterday for the Tickled Pink Stamps challenge #28 - cute with a butterfly. I used the new stamp Little Lil Lilith - is she not just adorable? Lilith is probably my all-time favorite of the girls although they keep releasing new ones that are vying for that position LOL. So here it is:
Aren't those papers fun? They are from a Colorbok paper pack. The mulberry paper I have had for ever. I have a niece whose birthday we are celebrating this weekend so this card is for her. The sketch i used is from Pink Ink Sketch Challenge - a brand new challenge blog that just started on July 9th. This is the first sketch and I love it! Check it out - wait til you see the DT - talk about a talented group of ladies! Wow! This card will also be entered into that challenge of course!
I will also be entering this card into the following:
Allsorts challenge - Free and Easy July
C.R.A.F.T Challenge 111 - butterflies
Paperplay challenges - things with wings
totally papercrafts - girly girls
Hopefully, I will get to play in my craftroom again soon. Hugs!
God Bless,
Becky
She is so SWEET!
ReplyDeleteGreat card, I love it!
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at Allsorts this week and good luck!
Love Nicola xxx
A fab card, love the layers.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for entering our challenge at ALLSORTS this week, good luck & hope you’ll join us again!
Hugz Fleur xXx
This is so sweet! Thanks for leaving such a nice comment on my blog. I'm your newest follower. :0)
ReplyDeleteBe sure to stop by my blog to enter my 500 followers giveaway!
XO ~ Amy Jo (follower)
amyjrockstar at gmail dot com
http://lv2scrapandfibrofacts.blogspot.com/
Love this! She is my current favorite TPS image but like you say...they are all so fun!
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us for our first challenge at Pink Ink Sketches!
Hugs Jeanette xxo
Great layout! Becky....you have made her soooooo pirdy! Definitely cute with a sweet butterfly. Thanks for joining the TPS challenge this week! (PS- Digi Sale is on until July 21 at Tickled Pink Stamps)
ReplyDeleteSo sweet, Becky! I love the brad in the center of your flower! Great job with the Pink Ink sketch too! Thanks for joining us at Tickled Pink Stamps Challenges this week! :)
ReplyDelete{hugs}
Regan ~ Design Team
Thanks for all your sweet comments ladies! AmyJo - so happy to have you as a new follower - for some reason i cannot see my followers :( I sent in a help request to blogger but no answer of course. Hugs!
ReplyDeleteOooh love the sweet pastel colors on this card - always so hard for me to do! You did a wonderful job, Becky!
ReplyDelete