Monday, August 1, 2011

Krazy Kard Swap #1

Happy Monday!  I joined in on a Krazy Kard Swap over at Deanne's Creative Juice.  This is the first swap i have ever done and was not really sure what was supposed to be krazy.  So I made cards with unusual products.  Not sure everyone will think they are crazy but they are definitely krazy compared to my usual style :)  But I think I kind of like this style so I may do more!


So first up...  I found this fabric square in my quilting stash and immediately thought of the new stamps I just got from Kristal Andrews from Getting Cricky!  I just love her stamps - love Kristal too!  She gives money to charity for each stamp set - a different charity for each one - and i just love to support her!  So I used this little stamp from Fashionable Friends set.  I used my Cricut with the Forever Young cart to make the girl and a couple of extra hats to add to her confusion :o

Will be back in a minute with the second card!
Hugs and God Bless,
Becky

1 comment:

  1. Love the card Becky. Got to try using fabric. Great idea.

    ReplyDelete