Welcome to the Belles ‘n Whistles “All Customer Blog Hop” We are so excited to be a part of this special release. Along this hop you will find those new releases. And we, as customers of Belles ‘n Whistles, get to play along using any of our favorite BnW Stamps…
Today we are celebrating the rebirth of the darling SweetArt girls designed by none other than Artist Elisabeth Bell. Belles ‘n Whistles now has a total of 17 SweetArt girls in their store. They were just too beautiful to be left sitting in the archives. Elisabeth Bells talent deserves better than storage, don’t you think?
If you have just popped in, it would be great if you started in the beginning, and hopped along with us. You will find the master list of participants over on the Belles ‘n Whistles Inspirational Blog. To keep things easy, please follow that list and leave a comment on each blog. Do you know why? Because YOU could win a stamp from Belles ‘n Whistles, just for leaving some love along the way. There will be FIVE winners chosen randomly from comments that have been left along the way. No one knows who’s blog the winners will come from.
So sit back, grab a cup of coffee, tea, or Lemonade and enjoy all the fun and exciting things we, the Belles ‘n Whistles Customers, have to share with you today.
------------
If you have just popped in, it would be great if you started in the beginning, and hopped along with us. You will find the master list of participants over on the Belles ‘n Whistles Inspirational Blog. To keep things easy, please follow that list and leave a comment on each blog. Do you know why? Because YOU could win a stamp from Belles ‘n Whistles, just for leaving some love along the way. There will be FIVE winners chosen randomly from comments that have been left along the way. No one knows who’s blog the winners will come from.
So sit back, grab a cup of coffee, tea, or Lemonade and enjoy all the fun and exciting things we, the Belles ‘n Whistles Customers, have to share with you today.
------------
So now for my projects!
This is another of my favorite Elisabeth Bell's stamps - Fairy Thoughts. The flowers at the top I recently won and the buttons are from my stash - the faceted button was also won but it has been a while :)

This is the first time I have made a shaped easel card. I found a YouTube video on this from valitasfreshfolds.blogspot.com. The flowers I made with instructions from another YouTube video from pinkaboo6691. Now she says she got it from http://www.dawnsstampingthoughts.net/. I subscribe to Dawn's newsletters and she has some wonderful projects both on her blog and YouTube. So anyway, I made these flowers and they were so easy peasy! I put this cute little fairy on a wobble and blinged up the wings on both the fairy and the dragonfly with stickles.
I hope you like my projects and that I did not lose you half way thru due to the long post. After all, this is a hop! So get hopping friends! I am going to do the same :)
Hugs and God Bless,
Becky


Becky, your projects are all so beautiful hun!! Love your bookmark design and layouts!! :) Thanks so much for joining us in this "All Customer's Blog Hop" at Belles 'n Whistles!! HUGS
ReplyDeleteHI Becky, love those cards, you sure have been busy. The images are so pretty. Great job!! HUgs, Frea
ReplyDeleteWow, these are all so great. TFS.
ReplyDeleteHey, .... are you still breathing? You did it... You are having your first blog hop post... It wasn't so bad was it? Nothing to be nervous about at all.. ha ha... Awww Becky, you did a great job, and wowee you've been a busy girl with not one but THREE projects. AWESOME job hun....
ReplyDeleteThanks So Much for being a part of our very first Belles 'n Whistles - All Customer Blog Hop. Without you, this wouldn't have been possible. =)
Hugs,
Lynda
Gorgeous creations, I love all the images you used.
ReplyDeletehugs
Vanja
you did a fantastic job!!
ReplyDeleteAmazing and gorgeous projects Becky! You definately aced this one girlfriend so sure hope to see you participating in a lot more hops. So nice to meet another EB addict........lol I'll be checking back often to see what new and exciting projects you have in store for us. "Love & Hugs" Carol
ReplyDeleteWow Becky~~you have truly been busy....in a fun way I sure :)LOL
ReplyDeleteYour bookmark and cards are Fabulous!!! Love them all and Hey Hun congrats on joining in the Hop~~YEAH you did it!!!! Enjoy the day
and God Bless
Hugz
What lovely projects Becky!! WOWZER, three of them, you've been a busy bee hehe. Lotsa luv, hugs xxxx
ReplyDeleteOh gosh!!! You did three of them?!!! Wow! Okay you're FABULOUS!!! hehe! I love all three of them .. you did WONDERFUL projects!! Thank you for joining us on our BnW Hop!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Elise
Your three creations are adorable. Beautiful images.
ReplyDeletehugs
bobbi
Thanks for all your sweet comments! I was so nervous :)
ReplyDeleteHi,
ReplyDeleteyour Creations are sweet.
Many Greetings,
Jenny
Ohhh! Adorable images! Such a fantastic job with all three projects!! Thank's for sharing and inspiring!!
ReplyDeleteHugs
Linda
Gosh you have been busy! I love all three of those! I have always liked the Fairies and am so pleased that the Sweetart ones are being revived as I don't have any of those. Love your creations, every one! Judy x
ReplyDeleteWow! You were very busy. Gorgeous creations all of them.
ReplyDeletehugs
Marion
So many lovely creations. :)
ReplyDeleteLove your cards! Thanks for the inspiration!
ReplyDeleteHugs Lindha
Beautiful creations, all of them are just wonderful!
ReplyDeleteBecky all your projects are gorgeous!! Well done on your first blog hop!! Hugs xx
ReplyDeleteBeautiful display of cards Becky
ReplyDeleteLouise
My word, three for the price of two. And what adorable cards they all are too. Can't think why you are nervous about your first blog hop, there is absolutely no need.
ReplyDeletehugs
Dawn x
Really nice cards! Love the images.
ReplyDeleteFrida
Great kick off for your first hop! Not one project but 3...good for you!
ReplyDeleteWow you have been busy and what a great start to your first blog hop. Love all the images used and your papers are delightful.
ReplyDeleteKim xXx
Your creations are gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining us in the BnW all customer blog hop
Hugs Audhild
Cute projects! I love your embellishments :)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful creations and the embellishments are fabulous. Congrats on your first Blog Hop :)
ReplyDeleteHallo,
ReplyDeleteeine tolle Karte hast Du gewerkelt. Gefällt mir sehr gut!
Liebe grüsse
Sebrina
Great cards.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Penni
X
Hey Becky you busy bee! Wow you did 3 projects, that's amazing. And they are all gorgeous!!! Thanks sooo much for being a part of our BnW All Customer Blog Hop. All this wouldn't be possible without you!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Iris
Lovely cards and love the colours you have used!
ReplyDeleteHugs Gry
Hi Becky,
ReplyDeleteLovely cards! Love the images
Hugs
Yvonne
Love that image and all the beautifully flowers. Happy to be on this hop with you.
ReplyDeleteHugs and Love.
Congrats on making it through your first blog hop!!! Love those big flowers and all that green! TFS!
ReplyDeletexxAutumn
Hi Becky!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your first Blog Hop!
Playing with the images of Elisabeth Bell is just fantastic, that lady is SO gifted!
I can see that you've been enjoying it too ;)
Thanks for sharing your creations with us :)
Lots of love,
Randi WS
YOU are so sweet, Becky! Your comment on my post for the Graphic45/Want2Scrap blog hop made me SWOON! I had to check out your BLOGLESS blog - talk about HUMOR! So adorable, so funny and LOOK AT YOU, Mrs. Hopper! Looks like you're in it NOW, baby! Wahoooo! YOUR work is WONDERFUL! I can tell that you really enjoy working with your hands, BEAUTIFUL stamps and all the super fun materials we can't get enough of! ENJOY, everything! {I hope you win some goodness from Want2Scrap/Graphic 45, btw!} xoxo!
ReplyDeleteWell done on your first blog hop. This is my first one too. So glad I did it. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did.
ReplyDeleteCan't believe you had enough time to make not one but three different projects. Love the images you used, I must get them.Really like the fresh colours you used.
Have a nice day,
Laetitia xx