Monday, August 1, 2011

Summer of Color - Orange #1

Almost finished with the Summer of Color Challenges :(  That makes me so sad.  I have really enjoyed the weekly challenges with the different colors.  So this next to last week, we are using orange.  Bonus was given for using our favorite quote.  Well, I decided to make a corner bookmark with my 13 yo daughter's favorite quote.  I used the corner bookmark tutorial from Splitcoast Stampers.   Papers were in my stash, the kind of polka-dotted orange is from Creative Memories, the ribbon is from the dollar store - gotta love that! 


So i hope you like this.  I have another orange projects to post also, without a quote :)

Hugs and God Bless,
Becky

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful cute bookmark in Orange Becky. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very pretty.. you have inspired me to mske my little girl a bookmark....thankyou...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful quote - and I love that it is your daughter's favorite! Thank you for all the love and dedication you've put into these challenges - it has been a pleasure seeing what you've done and I'm looking forward to your "show and tell!" xo

    ReplyDelete