Here is my second project for the Summer of Color - orange challenge over at Kristin's blog. For this one, I made a Kirigami box with a Sugarplum flower on top. Both of these were done using tutorials from Vicky at Simply Paper and Creativity. I am telling you, this girl has so many fun tutorials and easy! Now I admit this is the first time I have attempted either one of these, but I like how it turned out so I am entering it into the challenge.
This paper looks pretty yellow in the picture but I promise it is orange :) The ribbon is from the dollar store again, paper is from K and company I believe, the base of the box which you cannot see is just a solid orange that matches the dark polka dots. My flower is not nearly as pretty as Vicky's and I think it needs to be more poofed so will try again but this will give you an idea. Definitely check out her blog - the tutorials are on the right-side bar and she has some fabulous flowers there! I will definitely make more of these!
Hope you enjoy my orange projects :)
Hugs and God Bless,
Becky

Lovely flower...xxx
ReplyDeleteStunning Flowers Becky, I like it very much :)
ReplyDeleteThis is one of my favorite of yours yet! LOVE it - and thank you for the link ;) xo
ReplyDeleteBeautiful flower, love it. Annette x
ReplyDeleteYour flower is so gorgeous! Jessi xox
ReplyDeletevery nice flower you have create for that orange challenge...i like it..
ReplyDeletethis is very pretty!
ReplyDeleteWow...this flower is fabulous!
ReplyDelete