Monday, August 1, 2011

Krazy Kard Swap #2

My second card for Deanne's Krazy Kard Swap - please see the post below for all the details!

This card, i also used fabric on - I rediscovered in my quilting stash these little squares that were already cut with pinking shears into squares.  I matched them up with papers from 7 Gypsies and some yarn I had in my yarn stash (yes i have too many hobbies), a couple of fabulous buttons, which are not krazy but I liked it, and it was finished.  I love this paper from 7 Gypsies - it is so crazy in itself that i had to use it.  I am usually more of a soft, shabby type but this paper really fires the imagination!  I won it recently from Hannahs Paper Crafts Design Team Blog on a monthly drawing! 

Ok, so i hope you like my cards!  And i hope Dusti likes them too as that is who they are being sent to.  Oh by the way, starting August 10, you can go over to Deanne's Creative Juice and vote for the cards you like the best.  You don't have to vote for mine of course.  There will be lots to choose from! 

Hugs and God Bless,
Becky

1 comment:

  1. These are perfect Becky
    Thanks so much for playing along! You know I love your work!
    hugs
    Deanne

    ReplyDelete