Finally i have been able to upload these other cards i made. This is the graduation card i made for my "fake niece" Sabrina - album is in post below. Don't know if i told that story about why she is my fake niece - will have to check back.
This one is for my little sister whose birthday was on May 28th, but i have not seen her yet. This is a Sweet Pea Stamp - one of my favorites!
Another Sweet Pea stamp - I was looking thru my embellies for something else (can't remember what now) and I ran across these little starfish that i had bought before and i just had to use them right now! I had already colored this image so i just made her up into a quick Easel card. Don't know who will get this card...
/Birthday card for my MIL. This paper is from Crate Paper Emma's Shoppe. i recently won the entire collection!!!! I am so excited to have it in my stash - have to have the perfect projects for it you know, i thought this was an appropriate project since I love my MIL to pieces :)
So that is it for now! My craft room looks like a tornado hit it after I spent the weekend on those albums. i also made a special card for my nephew who is left today to start his first leg of his deployment to Afghanistan :( But apparently i did not take a pic of that card. Anyway, hope you enjoyed visiting my blog today. Take care and God bless!




Gorgeous cards! Love the colors and the design. Very well made as always
ReplyDeleteThese are beautiful, Becky. Thank you for your sweet comment on the Moxie Fab blog feature today.
ReplyDeletecreat creations!!! love them all, especially the sweet pea card! really pretty and sweet, you rock!
ReplyDeletethank you for the comment on my blog, hope to see you soon on deep ocean challenge!
hugs xx