Thursday, May 26, 2011

Card for new TPS challenge

Have been making cards all afternoon - having so much fun!  So here is one i made for the new challenge at Tickled Pink Stamps - you have to use at least 3 designer papers.  i was just kind of playing around and distressing like crazy and throwing things together and this is what I came up with: 


So... what do you think?  i left Lil Kellita alone as she is printed in green ink that matches that kind of plaid paper.  I crumpled up the blue paper and distressed around the edges and distressed and inked the Kellita paper.  There is also a Paris tag in there that is I won in a raffle - going to post about that another time.  No ribbon on this card !  But i had to have a flower, and that is also a different patterned paper to boot!  Well I must hit the sack but will have more to share tomorrow :)

5 comments:

  1. Great! I love it that you stamped or printed this girls in green, looks so fab.
    Thanks for joining us this week at Tickled Pink Stamps. Hope to see you again :-)
    Hugs Ing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card! I love how she's printed in green and left un-colored! I'm never brave enough to do that! lol Great papers and pretty fan-fold flower! :)
    Regan ~ Guest Designer TPSC

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome! I love the rosette flower and the uncoloured image in green!!

    Thanks for joining us over at TPS for our 'Three Patterned Papers' Challenge this week. Good luck.

    xo Lou Mac ~ Guest Designer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card - I looooove the yellow!! :D

    Thanks for playing along at TPSC!

    / Jeanette

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks ladies! For a card i just kind of threw together, trying to make a sort of collage, i really love this card!

    ReplyDelete