We have some dear friends who have a daughter that just graduated on Saturday. They were having an open house yesterday and Heather asked me if I had any ideas on albums as i used to be a Creative Memories consultant. I did check into CM albums but then i saw a video on making albums from envelopes from Northridge Publishing. I hope this link gets you there: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFxff2jyNUc So i decided to make her an album and then Heather says, "well there are 3 girls having the open house together. do you want to make one for each of them?" And i of course said yes if I could get it done. This was last Thursday by the way and the open house was yesterday so that gave me 3 days basically as i shopped on Thursday night. Anyway, here are some pics of the albums i did:
This pretty black rose i won from Cathie in a recent blog hop. i also won some more of this Recollections pack of black and white paper which I am thrilled about as i used a ton of an old pack in these albums and it is my favorite paper pack from them.
These were done in their school colors of royal blue, teal and silver and I added black and white elements. I think i got pretty much all of my supplies from Michaels and some of the ribbon from Wal-Mart. Some i had in my stash. i worked on them Friday afternoon until the wee hours of Saturday morning, then for a while on Saturday and on Sunday morning. But i finished them and the girls loved them (at least they said they did :)
So go check out that link above to see how to make these! This will definitely not be the last time I make this kind of album. And of course my daughter who will be a senior next year has already requested one but she wants it now so she can fill it with pics from her senior year :) Ok, will be back soon to post some cards i have made recently.











No comments:
Post a Comment