Monday, May 2, 2011

Mother's Day Cards

I thought i would post a couple of the cards i have made for Mother's Day.  i still have one more to make but I want to enter these into a couple of challenges so thought I better get them in :)


This first one is an easel card and i added a vintage metal flower - I am not sure what this was supposed to be - it had a pin on the back which i sawed off and I get the feeling it was like a bulletin board tack or more likely that it went with some tassel to tie back curtains.  I have several of these and decided this would like good with the flowers on this DP. 





This second is also an easel card (i am on a kick with these).  I made the stick pin.

I am entering both of these into the following challenges:

My Craft Spot We Love You Mom challenge
Paper Cutz Challenge #89
Make It Monday

8 comments:

  1. Pretty! LOve the color combo and the lace...great job with the pin too! Thanks for joining the fun at My Craft Spot !!
    xoxo Joy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Becky both cards are so beautiful .just love the papers and the embellishing flowers .Thanks for sharing these easle cards and linking to Make it Monday .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both cards are very beautiful and elegant! So many pretty details! Thanks for joing in the fun at My Craft Spot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH wow, such elegant, beautiful cards!! Thx for sharing with us at Make It Monday - hope to see you again!

    Mary J x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Mother's Day card, I especially am fond of the 2nd one, love the black and white.

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are both lovely! I love the B&W one! The pins are a beautiful touch! Thanks for sharing them with us at My Craft Spot!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card! Love the pretty ribbons you used! Thanks for joining the fun at My Craft Spot!

    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  8. What pretty cards! Everything works so well with both. I love the black and white one especially!
    Thanks so much for playing along with this week's challenge at My Craft Spot!
    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete