Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Candy from Debbi

Well, i have been trying to grab a picture of the candy Debbi has available but i can't seem to get the main picture to show which is a set of Promarkers!  Oh yeah - I want those :)  But she is also giving away a bunch of other goodies which i can show you pictures of....  are you ready?  Okay, here goes:






I am going to let you go to her blog to get all the details.  http://wiccababe.blogspot.com/2011/04/blog-candy-time.html  This ends on May 10 at 12:00 noon GMT (not sure what GMT stands for but she lives in Scotland so take that into consideration )

3 comments:

  1. Becky...hello :) Thanks for your visit to my blog and I've had several requests for a tutorial on my recipe album...si I'll bet a tutorail together and share it later tonight or tomorrow morning :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the mention - don't worry about not getting the promarker pic - not sure why thats not working for you
    good luck
    Debbi
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Becky your rak card is on its way!!!!! So sorry for the delay!!!!!

    Hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete