Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Recent projects

Hi Peeps!  Been working on lots of little projects lately, a couple of challenges!  First time for me, oh wait I did enter into one other Tickled Pink challenge recently, forgot.  Anyway, going to post the projects here so i can then enter them :) 

This is an entry for the Think Spring challenge at Sweet pea stamps.  I am sending this card to my friend for her birthday :)  I added stickles to the wings and that big jewel in the flower and smaller jewels to bling it up.  The DP is DVWV and the cardstock if from my stash.  The big purple flower and the large jewel are from a bag of goodies i won from Janice, the Crafting Geek :) 


This is a step card I made for my nephews wedding.  I actually cut up their invitation to add elements to my card so it would be kind of a memento for them. 

This is a for the Tickled Pink Post-it challenge.  i used Eric colored with Prismacolor pencils  and the DP is from K & Company.  I cut the books and globe with my cricut using the Cursive 101 cart. 

Another TPS challenge - Pink!  Can you tell the challenge is to use Pink?  Lilith is not at all happy about being placed in the middle of all that pink :)  The DP is from DCWV again (Four Seasons - love that pack), cardstock from my stash - Creative Memories most likely.  Tulle and bling from my stash.  I fussy cut the top rose and popped it up to add some dimension and i put a heart over Lilith's skull hand band (Sorry Kellie if that is a sin). 

This is another Post-It holder that I made for my daughter, Layna.  She wanted me to make her one but she chose an image off the internet - I have no idea who it belongs to (that might be illegal?)  The paper is from her stash, forgot to check and the ribbon is from my stash! 

Well that is about it.  I have another card I made for a RAK club I am involved in at Creations with Gill but I don't want to post that because it is going to England and Debbie, the recipient, will post it on her blog.  i want it to be a surprise until she gets it so will post it later. 

Hope you enjoy my creations!  Have a lovely day all and God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment