I don't mean to boast, but I am so excited! I won the beautiful spring flowers from Scraps2Treasure during the With The Rain Comes All Things Beautiful blog hop! These are sooo gorgeous! I can't wait to play with them :)
I also won a $20 GC to The Crafts Meow online shop from Patti at Cherish Each Precious Moment! I have been wanting to shop there but have been on a spending freeze :( so I am so happy that I have been so lucky lately!
Thanks ladies!
Congratulations! How exciting for you to have won these gifts!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the kind words you left on my Autism Awareness post. It's wonderful that your daughter befriended her classmates as often individuals with autism have such a difficult time making friends. Thank you for your support!
Hi Becky~congrats on your win.
ReplyDeleteSo glad you stopped by my blog otherwise I may not have found you. Your blog is super nice.
I really enjoyed browsing through it. Can't wait to see what else you create.
I am now a follower.
Crafty best wishes,
Sonia
YOU are adorable! HUGE congrats to you: I'm just gonna come right out there and say YOU totally deserved to win! {Hope you win some more! *wink!} THANKS, sooooo very much for your support, Becky! I'm positively DELIGHTED! THANK YOU!
ReplyDeleteSo sweet of you ladies to come to my sad little blog and become followers :) i guess i better get my camera out and post some pics of what i have been up to :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your winnings! :)
ReplyDelete