Monday, April 25, 2011

facebook problems

Ok peeps - I am posting this to see if anybody out there is more computer savvy than me (that would be everyone) and can tell me a reason why i would suddenly not be able to get into FB and what i can do about it!  I have been unable to get in for at least a week now.  At first i thought FB was down but I still get updates from FB groups, etc.  Then i thought it was because I needed to renew my Norton but I did that last Friday and still cannot get in.  I get the message that Explorer cannot display the page.  I have tried all the suggestions there and still nothing.  i can't get in from another link.  If i am reading a blog and they have FB, I try clicking on that link and i get the same error.  i can get into everything else - no problems with internet or blogging, etc.   It is driving me crazy and i feel like an idiot, but I don't know what else to do so I am sending a shout out for help!!! 

1 comment:

  1. i have no idea. i am no tech savvy here but i google a lot when i need something. it helps most of the time.
    hope you find a solution fast.

    ReplyDelete