Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Eventually I'll get this challenge thing down :)

So this will be the third time I am posting this card today because i realized that I posted it under the name of the first challenge i was going to enter it under.  Then i just ran into another challenge i could post it under but did not want to add the link to that one because it mentions the other blog!  I am confusing myself.  Anybody want to give me some pointers on this challenge thing?  Thanks!

3 comments:

  1. If you just give your card a name (for example "Purple Spring Card"), use that as the title for your post. You can write anything you want in the body of the post and post the picture. Then, if you find another challenge for your card, you can edit your already published post and add the new challenge into the . The link to that post will still be the same. Just remember to publish the post again after making changes. Many of us list a few challenges into the same post. I hope that makes sense to you!
    Here's a link with some pictures that might make things a bit more clear:
    Editing a blog post

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Becky, I think you're allowed to post links for multiple challenges under one card as long as those challenges allow you to combine challenges. Does that make sense? I hope that helps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Most challenges are perfectly happy with you combining challenges just as long as you leave a link to each one in your post. It is ok if you just posted it to go in and add that link. The biggest thing is that a lot of challenges do not allow back-linking, which means if you post your card on Monday and the challenge is posted on Tuesday, you cannot add your card because it was previously posted. It is always best to check the rules and if you are not sure you can always email them. Most of the admins of the challenges are more than helpful (they are taking a lot of time to create these challenges)and usually very happy that you take the time to play! I just love all the fun challenges out there and appreciate the work that goes into them! My take on combining is that the more places you enter your creation, then you will be showing their link to other people that may have never known about their challenges otherwise, if that makes sense. I hope this helps! Your card is very lovely! Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete