Monday, March 21, 2011

Silhouette Giveaway from Stacy!


Oh people!  Stacy from Not Just a Housewife is giving away a Silhouette!  Yes, you read it right - a Silhouette!  Now, I must admit that I did not think I needed one of these but after seeing what Stacy has done with hers and checking out the Silhouette Blog and FB, I am quickly changing my mind.  Would sure love to win this, but it would be fun if one of you won it too!  So here is the link so you can check it out:  http://www.notjustahousewife.net/2011/03/silhouette-giveaway.html

1 comment:

  1. Thats one amazing giveaway - ill need to check it out but i no so long ago got a cricut exp so im still trying to master it !
    Thanks for wanting to take part in my RAK club - can you email me gill.mccall@btinternet.com with your full name and address so i can compile a list for us and we can get started on this in April. how does that sound?
    http://creationsbygillm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete