Friday, May 27, 2011

Card for TPS Christmas Challenge

Another card I made last night.  This one is for the Tickled Pink Stamps Christmas Challenge for May.  This challenge was to use a tag or tags in some way.  Here she is:


So, what do you think?  Lilith is one of my favorites and I love her santa suit!
I think i will also enter this card into the TPS Challenge #21, which is to use 3 designers papers. 

6 comments:

  1. hi sweetie
    Thank you for the comment on deep ocean challenge blog
    love this TPS card, the colors, the image all so christamsly!
    hope to see you soon on challenge!

    hugs Alberto

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic Card!! I'd love to learn to make cards like this!!
    Nancy xx :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Becky, stunning card, very christmasly, I can feel december air when I see it!
    So, you asked where we found our blog image, so after a long long research we found it on google, but if you prefer Alberto can send it you by mail ;)

    Hugs,
    Elena

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Becky. This is so cute. Her Santa bag looks like velvet.
    Hugs:)
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card - I just adore that image, it's sooo gorgeous!!

    Thanks for playing along at TPSC!

    / Jeanette

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card! The tag is a great addition to your Lilith image!
    Regan ~ TPSC

    ReplyDelete