My second card is using some of my stamps from Tickled Pink Stamps - some of the new Victorian Steampunk stamps - love these! Now I have a confession - I made this card originally for last week's challenge which was for vintage colors, but i am still having trouble working out Austrialian timelines so I missed the deadline.... so.... yes you guessed it - i pulled apart my card and distressed it! i know I am so naughty. But I like it even better :) And i have to tell you i am not very good at distressing - i love the look but have not practiced it much.
So here is my card for the Tickled Pink Stamps Challenge #20 - Distressed challenge:
I love Evie and Luca in their Victorian Steampunk mode - aren't they just adorable?
Well i hope you like my cards.

Great images and your distressing is fine...fab card...
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing with us at ‘Make it Monday’
Luv CHRISSYxx
Don’t forget. .if you leave a comment on another entrant, mention that you saw their card on ‘Make it Monday’ for a chance at second prize.. the more you comment on and mention MIM, the more chances at winning second prize.
Hi becky thanks for stopping by and leaving your kind comment.
ReplyDeleteI agree the images are adorable. Fab card.
Saw it on make it monday.
Jayne
x
i like your card alot :)
ReplyDeleteBecky thanks for birthday wishes no probs about the card a word of advice for you with our postal service when sendind stuff to uk do it about 4-5 before you want it to arrive it may just get there on time lol I can't fathem the time differences out either it's really wierd I was reading someones blog yesterday and she was ready for bed it was only lunchtime my end anyway enough babble love your cards and have now become a follower so see you soon
ReplyDeleteJacki xx
Gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at TPSC this week!
/ Jeanette
Hi Becky! You are my blog candy winner from the "We Love Our Heroes" blog hop this weekend! Please e mail me at gonestampin(at)gmail(dot)com
ReplyDeleteThanks, Jan
Fabulous! Like I said on facebook, love the distressed designer paper and how you combined these two images! :)
ReplyDeleteRegan ~ Guest Designer TPSC
I LOVE the cards! And I also had to laugh cause I also understand what you mean about not being much of a blogger but need that creative outlet! LOL I am the sameeeee way...if someone would have told me 6 months ago I would have a blog and do you tube videos I would have laughed them out of town! ;)
ReplyDeleteBut my son got me the Blu Ray that has You Tube on it - and I happened upon some of the YT tutorials by scrappers then of course, I had to go see what was on their blogs...and now here I am! LOL Wishing I could quit work and keeping up with the house so I could scrapbook and blog more! LOL
I'm glad you gave it a try cause I really enjoyed looking at your work. I could sit and go thru peoples projects for 10 hours straight Becky! I am not kidding! LOL I will sit here and look at You Tube and the blogs for hourssssssss on end - thinking "OH I am going do that?!?!" "Oh, I have to get that product!" "ohhhh I am going to try that" --- several hours later, my feet are swollen and I am starved cause I haven't moved! LOL
I may just have a little paper crafting problem! LOL O well - it could be worse - right!?!? LOL
So great to meet you ---
be back soon ...