Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Wreath

I saw a wreath on a card today made with punches and I cannot remember where I saw it (I am so sorry - if I come across it again, I will post it).  So I thought I would try it out.  It is not anywhere near as beautiful as the one I saw, but I like it.  I have attached to this background paper and when I get to a store, I am going to buy a frame for it.  I decided I want it to hang in my craft room :)  The little gems are supposed to look like lights in the wreath but not really sure that comes through.

I am going to enter this into the following challenges:

Have a lovely Thursday tomorrow!
God Bless, 
Becky

5 comments:

  1. Becky your wreath looks wonderful! I love the gems (yes they do look like lights). It is going to look great on your wall.
    Thanks for joining us at Hooked On Craft Challenges, Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. another lovely card really like the autumnal colours you have put together and a good idea framing it. Good luck with the challenges


    http://inmy-craftroom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty. What a great idea. Thank you for sharing and joining us at Hooked on craft challenges.
    Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so pretty, and it'll be beautiful framed!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fall colors are the most beautiful. Very pretty card!

    ReplyDelete