Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Cards for challenges

Sorry, but  I am going to have several posts now.  I actually got in my craft room last night and made 3 cards and I want to enter them into challenges, but not sure if I can do one post  for all 3 so will be posting each separately.

So first up:

This is an SU stamp that I have had forever - both the sunflowers and the Thank You are from the same set - at least I think so (I have them together anyway).  The DP is from Creative Memories and I punched it with the new punch I got from Wendy -  isn't beautiful?  The card stock is from my stash.  I made the stick pin :)  So I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Sketch Saturday Challenges - the sketch :)
One Stop Craft Challenge - anything goes
Our Daily Bread Designs - make your own embellishment
Sentimental Sundays - anything goes
The Corrosive Challenge - purple and one other color

It seems like there were others :) but that it is for now.  Next card coming up.

God Bless,
Becky

3 comments:

  1. This is so gorgeous! I love the colors and your beautiful design! The punch is fabulous! All three cards you posted today are just awesome!! :D

    Lisa
    indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how pretty!! I just love all the colors and your design! Gorgeous fall creation. Thanks for joining the ODBD Shining the Light challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stunning! Thanks for playing along with Corrosive this fortnight, and good luck! :D

    ReplyDelete