Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Card Patterns Sketch 135

I made 2 cards for the Card Patterns Sketch 135, going to put them in different posts so I can enter them both, so here is the first.  I made this for my father's birthday  on Monday, the 10th.

5 comments:

  1. Loving the "man" cards and I agree about simple man cards. I bet your birthday cards go down a treat :)

    thanks for dropping by my blog and your kind comments about my card tutorial :)

    http://inmy-craftroom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You rock these masculine cards. Thanks for playing with us at Card Patterns this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love both of these man-friendly cards! I think they would be very well received and they are still interesting to look at - a very tricky balancing act, lol! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a super nice card for a man *well, for anyone really). :0) Love the colors. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and leaving such a sweet comment. You just made my day! Of course you can easily do that card. If you would like specific directions and measurements to make it even easier, just let me know. The nice thing is you can do a whole batch of them and make sets very easily. Yes, get the swirls! I have the dots and a few others, but I use the swirls the most often it seems. If you do online shopping hit up my website and go directly to Joann's from there. They always have good sales and if you use my site, I get credit too! :0) www.amyjrockstar.com Thanks again for being so sweet. I hope you will come see me often! :0)

    Be sure to enter my 500 followers giveaway!

    XO ~ Amy Jo (follower)
    amyjrockstar at gmail dot com
    http://lv2scrapandfibrofacts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another great card for a man! Love the paper you used!

    ReplyDelete