I wanted to let you know about a huge candy giveaway. Bev Rochester from All the Things I love is celebrating 4000 followers. She will be doing 4 random draws and you won't believe what she is giving away :)
and Candy 4 will be 6, yes 6 Lily of the Valley Stamps! Whooo hooo! That is the one I want! Well, I would be happy with any of them, but I love LOTV and I own none! Anyway, you need to click on the link above and go sign up for this soon. There is only 1 day left on the linky!
God Bless,
Becky
Wow, that is great candy!!!
ReplyDeleteWow!! Thanks for the heads up!! She does have a nice bunch to give away, huh?? Thank U also for stopping by my blog! It's nice to have meet you, virtually!! Love your projects here. Have a blessed rest of the week!
ReplyDeleteAloha,
Jen