Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Card #3 - last post for today

Ok, last card:


I had to use the same DP as I used on the last card - I just love it so much and it is perfect for these fun winter stamps.  Both the sentiment and the image are from an SU stamp set - one of my favorite SU sets in fact.  The images in this set are so adorable - of course it is an old set again - most of my SU stamps are about 10 years old but I still love them :)  The papers are again from Creative Memories.  The ribbon and card stock are from my stash.  The snowflake button I picked up at the Scrapbook Expo last month, but I could not tell you from which booth.  The challenges for this one are:

Card Patterns Sketch 136 - the sketch I used
One Stop Craft Challenge - anything goes

Okay friends.  Hope you enjoy my cards.  Sorry so many posts!  Take care.

God Bless,
Becky


10 comments:

  1. Beautiful work, thanks for sharing!
    And thanks for the shout out for Pixie Dust Paperie, good luck with the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful...thanks for sharing!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your kind words on my blog .
    LOve this cute little card ..what pretty papers
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. How pretty I love those design papers you used. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations this week

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Becky,Your card is sooo BEAUTIFUL!I LOVE the colors and the image is sweet,Won 3 of my Christmas or Halloween digi's,Your choice!over at my blog(Cindy's little Creations)
    Please e-mail me at cindyjbeland@gmail.com
    so I can send you the images.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Becky, love Christmas and the image is just soooooooooo sweet. :)

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful Holiday card! Lots of white always looks great!!
    Thanks also for your well wishes, I'm feeling much better :)
    xxAutumn

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty Clean and Simple Christmas card. Kim

    ReplyDelete