And here is the second card I made for the
Card Patterns Sketch 135. This one is for my BIL whose birthday is actually today. Happy birthday Johhny! Both of these cards are very simple but "manly" cards are hard for me so simple is best :)
Ok, that is it for me today. It is almost midnight so I better head for bed.
God Bless,
Becky
Perfect for a masculine card. Thanks for playing with us at Card Patterns this week.
ReplyDeleteHi thanks for your nice comment nd I would love that recipe! Thanks! I live in Utah too! Its feezing! LOL CallyAnn
ReplyDeletecallyannc@live.com
Hi, Becky! Well, I'm sure he'll appreciate this masculine looking card!!! Very nice! So often it's so hard to do a card for a man -- yours is just perfect!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for coming by to visit; I love when family drops in. BTW, I'm now following you too, so I'll be back as often as I can to admire as many of your wonderful projects as I can! So glad I found you, Becky. Looking forward to more visits with you!
Hugs!