Monday, October 10, 2011

Pixie Dust Paperie Anniversary Giveaway

Hey Blogger Friends,
Pixie Dust Paperie is celebrating their 1st anniversary and they are having a fabulous giveaway!  You (or I) could win this lovely prize:
Doesn't this look scrumptious?  It is their collection called Snow Shoe and it looks like a must-have for winter :)  So go check it out over at Pixie Dust Paperie.  They are going to be having other giveaways during the month of October too so make sure you become a follower and check them out often.  They are having a small giveaway today too :)  

Hugs and God Bless, 
Becky

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Becky for commenting on my blog. Thanks for the prayers. Much needed.
    I have to say the papers are so cute...love the name of them. I've never heard of pixie dust papers. Gotta check them out. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the link Becky Im popping over now, I love the cas card you made below...thanks for the wonderful comment you left on my Sugar Nellie blog hop card
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete