Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Card #2

Okay, now card #2:

Isn't that image adorable?  This is an Elisabeth Bell image that I bought from Belles and Whistles.  They have a ton of Elisabeth's images and some other artists too.  The DP is all from Creative Memories - an old pack.  Card stock is from my stash.  I am entering this into the following challenges:

BnW Challenge (that is Belles and Whistles) - Favorite EB image 
Pink Ink Sketch challenge - the sketch I used for my card
Papertake Weekly - 3 shapes
Wild Rose Studio - Festive Frolic

I forgot to mention that Wild Rose Studio is having a blog hop associated with this challenge - you need to link a project and then hop!  

Also, By the Cute and Girly is having a blog hop connected to their challenge - this is their 2nd birthday party and again you need to link a project and hop! 

Ok, only one more to go!

God Bless, 
Becky


14 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops I deleted my comment..... baaad Tammy *laugh* :) Cute card Becky, well done! Thanks so much for playing with us at By The Cute & Girly. Have fun with our 2nd anniversary blog hop and good luck!

    And thank you for becoming a follower...means alot!!

    Hugzzz
    Tammy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Becky :-) the image is very cute and the papers and design are perfect :-)

    thanks for joining us on the PTW Challenge and Wild Rose Studio Hop and Good Luck with the prizes :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x
    please consider turning off word verification x

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGosh this is one super sparkly creation, I love the design and layout and fabulous colour theme too, its just perfect for our challenge

    Thank You so much for taking part at Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge: 155 Anything Goes With Sparkle
    I hope you join us again next week,

    Have a lovely day,
    Good luck with the challenge,
    Hugs Bridget :0) x.
    SCSC DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. awww - so cute - wonderful little image
    Thanks for joining us at BTC&G this month for our second birthday celebrations
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi Becky, this is such a cute gorgeous christmas card. Love the layout and colours. Contemporary card. and great papers. A lot of peeps are using up their stash at the moment. I think its great, we need to make room for more papers in our room! Thank you for such a lovely comment on my blog, it really made my day.

    Thank you for joining us on the Wild Rose Studio Blog Hop

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet card Becky! Thanks for playing along with us at Papertake Weekly this week and good luck! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Becky,
    This little cuies is just so sweet. I love it! Thanks for joining us at Secret Crafters & Papertake Weekly this week.
    Hugs,
    Andie xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Becky...

    Super cute image and I really love the freshness of the blue tones you've used..

    Thanks for joining in the Festive Frolics at the Wild Rose Studio blog Hop...x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Becky! Oh how sweet! I love this little cutie as well .. she looks so happy to be making a snow angel! :) Thank you so much for joining us at BnW!

    Hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Becky, gorgeous card!

    Thanks for entering the Wild Rose Studio Blog Hop and good luck with the challenge! Dulcie xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh wow Becky!! I just adore this image too!! She looks precious in the sparkly snow!! Fabulous job!! Thanks so much for joining in our Belles n’ Whistles Challenge! Smiles, *Vicki* ~ Belles ‘n Whistles Designer

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awwww, what a darling card Becky, I love this Snowbaby as well. She sure does look like she's having fun doesn't she? Thanks so much for joining us at Belles 'n Whistles this week.
    Hugs,
    Lynda

    ReplyDelete