Sunday, September 25, 2011

September Rak Card

As I have mentioned before, I belong to Gill's RAK club, where a group of us make cards and send them to a different person each month.  We have a theme each month and Gill sends us a name and address at the beginning of each month.  I received this card about a week or so from Sally for September.  The theme this month is autumn colors and this card is so cute!  This is such a fun club to belong to and we get cards from all over - I love that!  Thanks Sally for this adorable card :)

God Bless,
Becky

4 comments:

  1. Hai,
    a wunderful card!
    Greets sabina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card! Hey! I'm having a Cri-kits Gel Pen giveaway. Stop by when you get a chance. Have a wonderful weekend:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute card and what a fab idea of a R.A.K with cards, nice gift to get and give :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Becky, this card is just adorable!!! Who wouldn't love receiving this!!!

    ReplyDelete