Hi friends,
Wow it has been a while since I posted... I think I am in a bit of a funk - creatively and just all around. Have not even been in my craft room for a couple of weeks except to make 1 card that I was commissioned to make (my first one - that should cheer me up). I have not even joined in on a blog hop - let me tell you that is BIG! I am addicted to blog hops so there must be something seriously wrong :) Kids are back in school - Layna is a Senior at Highland High School, Kira is an 8th grader at Clayton Middle School and Louis is at the Salt Lake Community College working on his general eds! I am getting old :) I am already thinking about the Clayton musical which I help with every year from January 1 thru the middle of March - not sure what we are doing yet, but have some ideas and they are exciting!
So let's see... what have I not posted about that I need to....
Lily of the Valley is having a daily giveaway right now with some new images and they are CUTE! Go check them out.
I received my August RAK card from Gill's RAK club.
Isn't that adorable? That came from Cheryl and it is just so cute - thanks Cheryl! I love it :)
Going to the Scrapbook Expo next week so I should get all kinds of inspiration from that! My mom, daughters, SIL and I go to this every year, usually both in the fall and the spring and it is so much fun - I actually get scrapbooking done which is rare for me.
Well, better run off and get something done today. My craft room is a mess and I am going to have to clean it up before I can prepare for the Expo. Just wanted you all to know that I was still among the living and doing well.
Hugs and God Bless,
Becky

No comments:
Post a Comment