Friday, September 16, 2011

Becka's 850 follower giveaway!

I was visiting one of my favorites blogs tonight, Creations with Becka, and she is giving away fabulous goodies when she reaches 850 followers.  She is at 728 at this moment and I think it will rise quickly - she is so creative and cute and has such a fun blog!  She will also be giving away smaller prizes between now and when she reaches 850 so you should go check it out!

Hugs,
Becky

4 comments:

  1. First of all, congratulations on your new browser - I would want to see my follower's pictures (if I couldn't) too! Secondly, thank you for your sweet comment and for sharing this link - I'll go check it out! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the info and for visiting me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Becky thanks for comments on my pirate cards yeah I loved doing both of these but must say the stepper was a pain to get right but yeah no probs I will let you know how I did it it's quite easy once you know how really so leave it with me
    Jacki xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog during Paper issues blog hop. Im glad you liked my shabby altered scrapbooked window.. If you do find one along the side of road do grab it..If not for yourself..for someone else.. they sell for more than what you would think.. I have seen where they make a pot rack with them.. envision this: hanging from sturdy thick black chain- horizontal/flat.. chicken wire painted black stapled to the top side of window..then a piece of plexi-glass over the top of the chicken wire.. then little sturdy curtain rods..S hooks and light weight pots n pans.. you can run a vine around the outside or up the chain... lots of ideas huh?

    ReplyDelete