Wednesday, September 21, 2011
Another autumn card
I made another autumn card tonight. I love that red paper with the leaves on it so much I used it again :) Also that same leaf stamp from the last autumn card - that is from Stampin Up - an old botanical set. This is 2 pics of the same card - wanted to show you it is an easel card and then with it closed. I made the stick pin. It is kind of hard to tell, but I punched an oak and maple leaves out of metal and attached them to the stick pin. I also put metal leaves on the stopper part of the easel card - or whatever it is called - you can see them in the top picture. I hope you like it. I am entering it into the following challenges:
Crafty Catz which is where I took the sketch from :)
My Craft Spot - autumn leaves
Frosted Designs - Fabulous Friday Challenge - punches
Hooked on Craft Challenge #8 - ribbon and lace
Deep Ocean Challenge #8 - Lace
Whimsical Wednesdays - Fall
okay, that does it I think :)
God Bless,
Becky
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


OMGosh this is one gorgeous creation,
ReplyDeletesuperb use of the Sketch and the image is adorable its just perfect for our Challenge this week,
Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Catz Challenge #100 Sketch By Sue
I hope you can join us again next week
I have some new Calorie free candy if you are interested
Good Luck with the challenge,
Hugs Bridget Crafty Catz DT :-)x
Becky your autumn card is just so sweet! Love your autumn tones and that leaf stamp is really nice too.
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at Hooked On Craft Challenges, Kelly
Beautiful card! I love the pretty colors and the crochet ribbon! Thanks for joining the fun at My Craft Spot!
ReplyDeleteKimberly
Beautiful card!!!...I have one of these trees that shades my house, it's very big and beautiful
ReplyDeleteGreat way that you have used the punches on your card.
Thank you for joining us at Frosted Designs. I hope that you enjoyed the challenge
Amanda
Beautiful card! And I love the lace you used too! Thanks for joining us this week at My Craft Spot!
ReplyDeleteAymee
Beautiful card and loving the background paper. x
ReplyDeletePretty card! Love the metal leaves on the stickpin!
ReplyDeleteYour card is wonderful! Thanks so much for joining us for a challenge over at Frosted Designs.
ReplyDeletePretty !!! Beautiful BG paper !! Thanks for sharing your creativity with us this week, at My Craft Spot !
ReplyDeleteJoy
I love those metal punched leaves! May I ask what kind of metal you used? I would love to try that! Hope to see you create with us again at Frosted Designs! **Roberta
ReplyDeletebrilliant card and take on the sketch thank you for joining us at the crafty catz this week
ReplyDeletelindyloo x
Thanks for all the sweet comments ladies. Roberta, I am not sure of the metal. I have a package of metal sheets that I got from somewhere years ago. It is very thin and I can use a stylus to emboss on it. It is kind of like an aluminum can but flat and comes in colors. I am sorry I can't tell you more than that - I don't even remember where I got it :(
ReplyDeleteSuch a stunning carThanks for joining the challenge at My Craft Spot.d, love the beautiful rich colour combo!
ReplyDeletePretty card! I'm looking forward to the leaves changing, too.
ReplyDeleteso elegant and very!!! love the punched metal leaves!!!
ReplyDeletethanks for playing with us at DOC
baci
Beautiful card,lovely colours and the leaves are fabulous....thanks for sharing with us at Hooked on Crafts Challenge,hope to see you next time...
ReplyDeleteMandy x
Beautiful card! The colors are fantastic and those metal leaf embellishments are amazing!! Great job on the challenge and thanks for playing with us at Whimsical Wednesday. :)
ReplyDeleteBecky, this is really beautiful! I love your leaf embellishments...they are gorgeous! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Whimsical Wednesdays!
ReplyDeletehugs,
joni
Absolutely stunning!!! Thanks for the inspiration!!!
ReplyDeleteHugzzz
Tammy
PS* I have some candy up for grabs at Creations LaDiva :) Hope to see you there
This autumn card is just gorgeous!!! I love the warm colors! Definitely autumn!!! LOL!
ReplyDelete