Friday, September 16, 2011

New browser - personal note

So the other day, I get on to Blogger and I have a message at the top that says my browser no longer supports Blogger.  No surprise there - have been having trouble with Blogger for months.  I have 68 followers (!) but could not see who they were, nor could I see anybody else's followers or follow a new blog :(  So they suggested I try Google Chrome - ok my daughter has heard of this - they use it at school - but I had never heard of it so it was new to me.  It is free to download and what a difference!  I can see all my fabulous followers (eventually I will get to all of you to say hi) and everything is so fast!  Now, I am not getting paid to promote this :)  I just wanted to let you know about it in case you too are having trouble.  I am thrilled.  Now I have been in kind of a funk the last few weeks and have not visited any blogs or joined in on any hops (that tells you right there that I must be sick) but tonight I am making up.  I visited the 50 States Blog Hop - yes all 50 states and it was amazing!  It starts at The Glamorous Side of Scrapping and it is up today and tomorrow I think.  And right now I am visiting Kristal's Welcome Fall Hop which starts at Kristal's Blog Getting Cricky with K Andrews.  You definitely should hop on both of these.  Ok, enough for now I gotta go hop!

Hugs and God Bless,
Becky

1 comment:

  1. I have had many problems with Blogger, too! I'm glad Chrome is working for you! Thank you so much for entering my blog candy giveaway and for visiting during the Getting Cricky Blog Hop! I really appreciate it! I am a happy new follower :)

    Lisa
    http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete